|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Friday, September 25, 2009
Hey everyone. Today, A few old friends and even new ones came to my house for raya. I got the pictuers. Dont worry. I wont let you guys down. So here they are. ![]() ![]() ![]() Yes, this are my friends. Some out of CCSS some still there. Some gonna stay back next year. IM JUST KIDDING. Well, im gonna say sorry to all those people i've hurt this few days, weeks, months and years.I am really sorry if any of you have been hurt by my crude comments or my disturbances or if i've been messaging your darling or whatever shit i did to you. I know im not the guy everyone likes the most but i'll be there for anyone who needs a friend ok? Alright. So i'll end my post here tonight. Im not really in the mood. Good night fellow readers. Sleep well. And once again. Sorry. Labels: Wish upon a wishing star.
7:28 AM
|
|