|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Hello guys!! Remember I promised you the nicknames today? LOL. i got them!! haha. okok. presenting!! THE PEOPLE AND THE NICKNAMES. 1st and foremost! This is Azaad a.k.a Papi!! ![]() This is Faris a.k.a TM ![]() This is Farid a.k.a Hairy ![]() This is Firdaus a.k.a shorty ![]() This is Shafiq a.k.a Bamboo Pole. Hes super tall i tell you. his family is scattered everyone in SINGAPORE TOO! ![]() This is Phong su a.k.a Shoe ![]() This is Athirah a.k.a Arty Farty ![]() This is Dyana a.k.a Sotong ![]() This is Sabrina a.k.a DS. (DOES NOT STAND FOR DOWN SYNDROME BUT DARLING SABRINA) ![]() LASTLY is our FAVOURITE! IRFAN A.K.A ABANG TEEVEE ![]() Hes single and available girls. Want his number ask me. LOL. Dont ask why hes called that. LOL. Ok i guess thats all the nicknamed Pics. Today right after school. I went to art. haha. so here are the pics. ![]() ![]() ![]() I won 1st so you can see i was relaxing in the pics. Im skilled i tell you. LOL. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I would definitely miss them all when i leave school. haha. these are great people i tell you. they cant get any better. ill end off with this video. haha. THATS ALL FOLKS FOR TODAY. HAHA. thanks for reading people. update again soon. =D Labels: picturey post. =D
4:34 AM
|
|