©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello dear fellow readers!
Today. I went to art. AND AND AND. Papi and DS was drawing and painting.
So i decided to as well! I got the pics with me. Haha. Was super duper de doo tired lah after all that. Then when i get home gotta carry chairs and tables lah. FOR RAYA.. Waste my time.. Haha.

OKok. Enough talk. Pictures now.

Papi's statue of liberty. Its cock eyed by the way. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Papi's new hairstale.

Photobucket

Hey. DONT THINK I SAT THERE DOING NOTHING OK! I PAINTED!

Photobucket

My masterpiece. It was hard ok.

Photobucket

Signs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha. That's it for today people. :)
Sorry for not updating especially to darling gillian. I broke the promise.. :(
I like you too. ( you know who you are) :)

Labels:


7:52 AM