|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
TODAY!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT. HAHA. So let me just talk about my chemistry paper. Ok. Chemistry Paper. I flipped the Page and then. BOOM. Couldn't do it.. HAHA. This proves that my motto aint working. DAMN.. My motto is btw people. Passing without studying.. Its Not working!! Darn it.. Stupid motto. I tried finding a picture for chemistry to how i felt but there was none. So.. i drew.. Lol. Spend lots of time drawing it for you guys.(around 5 mins) SO BE APPRECIATIVE. ![]() Technically thats how it was. At 8.15 Papi was down. Lazy bum bum.. Haha. Ok. Thats all for today. OUH I GOT SCOLDED FOR NOTHING TOO JUST NOW!! I DIDNT SHOUT.. STUPID AMIR.. HMPH.. OK. bye fellow readers. :) Labels: Papi de poop poo.
2:45 AM
|
|