©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TODAY. IS A DAMN STUPID DAY. Wont exaggerate it.
Okok. So Physics paper was a damned paper. So freaking hard. Should have studied.
So after paper went to eat Long John Silver's Breakfast!!! Yea. It was fun. :)

Aren't they a cute couple? Awww..

Photobucket

Look at Autism eat. Incredible. I bet i can fit my fridge in there. :P

Photobucket

So after eating we decided to share BJ* with each other. So yea. We got BJed*. It was nice i tell you all!! Really! The taste and feeling of it in our mouths was so. YUM YUM!! I WANNA DO IT AGAIN. :)
ITS NOT BLOWJOB OK!!
*BJ:Ben & Jerry
*BJed: Bened and Jerried

Photobucket

6 RETARDED PEOPLE SHARE ONE OF THAT.. LOL.

Photobucket

Look at hairy™. So impatient.

Photobucket

ITS NICE!

Photobucket

Wah. Handsome sey Hairy™. :)
People. His single by the way. Anyone want him? Just contact me. I'll give you his number. :D

Photobucket

So after that we played and slacked all the way. Haha.
Here are the pictures. :)

Stupid? I agree :)
What a douchebag™. Thats his new nickname.

Photobucket

Haha. Definitely a DS. :)

Photobucket

My head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Papi has panda eyes. :D

Photobucket

What a stupid person. I have no idea who he is. :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Choose the most cutest, most autism AND most hairy people! Vote AT TAGBOARD. :D

Defintiely autism

Photobucket

Definitely Hairy™

Photobucket

Definitely the CUTEST. :D
HANDS DOWN. hehe.

Photobucket

Shoe sleeping. Haha.

Photobucket

WATCH THIS EVOLUTION.

From this.

Photobucket

To this.

Photobucket

To this.

Photobucket

Lastly This.

Photobucket

Ok. Shall end off with my sister's picture. Her name is Ashrafina. No you may not have her number. :D

Photobucket

Ok. BYE!! :D


Labels:


4:09 AM