|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Today! As much as i would say its a horrible day. I actually enjoyed it. Haha. What? With papi disturbing me all the way, it was kindda fun. BUT AWKWARD LATER! GRRRRRRRR. I swear to god in heaven and earth at the same time im gonna set farid's hair on fire! Haha. Okok. Today did the English prepatory exam. It was kindda tough. I DID THE EXPOSITION.. WOAH. Im flirting with death there.. So the paper was ok. Then when paper two. Papi apparently called Kishen. And told him stuff! I'M GONNA SET YOU ON FIRE! And so it was awkward. Well, talked to papi during the paper. Haha. Then when i thought nothing could get WORSE.. Mr Ong asked me to go collect all 5n2 paper.. I was like "NO!".. Azaad was laughing his ass off there! It was a great day though.. Haha. Oddly. Well.. Total up i'd say it was a Great day even though i got disturbed! Ok, shall end here. A video 1st! Anyone want to buy this? Its a prototype model. But its good!! Its cheap too! View the video for the latest Ipod. Ok. Bye mutants! Labels: GREAT DAY.
6:09 AM
|
|