|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Hello fellow lolis and lolitas! Is this like sad and depressing month? Cmon guys! Cheer up! Haziqah is sad, Firdaus is sad, Dyana is sad, Irfan is sad, Alif is sad. Guys! Cheer up!! Haziqah and Firdaus, Things are gonna get better lah. Trust me. Dyana, I have no idea what your problem is but cheer up kay? Irfan is sad cause his TV broke. I'll follow you repair Teevee. Alif is sad cause he got rejected from autism school. Its ok alif. You got US. Ok guys! Everyone JUST CHEER UP!! Just smile. It gives light to the world! :D Here's a few videos on items for sale. :D They are cool and they work! A new type of Rag which is Super efficient. :) This is for your younger brothers. Its phonic. :) A music CD for people who hate good music. :) For people who dont have a green ball and want one. :) Ok. I'll end my post here. Cheer up guys! I love you all! Bye lolis and lolitas! Labels: Cheer my friends up world.
6:38 AM
|
|