|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I got bored of my Blogsong again so I changed it AGAIN. Well Today, I went to school for physics lesson. So I met and slacked with papi and hairy and autism and we talked alot of things. And then poof! We got stuck in the topic of love. So yea. Today's post is gonna be about LOVE. So guys or gals. What does love mean? Seriously I have no idea. So i searched for pictures or whatever and here are a few of it. ![]() Aint this picute Cute? ![]() ![]() Can i get a hug too? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Those are all the pictures i got. Haha. Well it still doesnt really explain love to me. Well the dictionary's definition of love is.. loveLove is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment.Highlight the empty part to see. :D Anyways. Thats all i know bout it. Too me. Love comes in mysterious ways. Seriously. Well, Thats it about love. Now about graduation night or some would like to call prom. I have not a clue of who im going with. Most probably alone. Haha. Well, Farid is going with Alif. <--- Gays. Azaad and sabby. <--- Bff. Dyana and Athirah. <--- Bff. Yea, Me? I have no idea. Most probably alone i guess. :( Well, Thats all for today! Bye folks! Labels: Love love love love love love..
4:36 AM
|
|