©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Friday, October 30, 2009

Well hellow my fellow readers!
Today is a very special post. Cause its gonna be the cutest post ever! Haha. Yea! You'll know why!
Ok. Now it begins. Enjoy all my photos!


Aren't I super cute?!
Photobucket

Im dancing. I think..

Photobucket

Waddya looking at punk?!

Photobucket

So young, So innocent. Still is. :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Future Diva!

Photobucket

Cute right!

Photobucket

Cute too!

Photobucket

I am just too cute..

Photobucket

Censored Oi.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Deejay is in the house yaw!
Haha.

Photobucket

Just A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

Photobucket

Me and daddy! HAHA.

Photobucket

I gotta a bird friend!

Photobucket

Future Chef Wan.

Photobucket

Or Train Conductor.

Photobucket

Or a Fashion Designer. Haha.

Photobucket

Or just lie around. Doing nothing.

Photobucket

Comotnye si Cute ni..

Photobucket

Im just speechless..

Photobucket

Arabian Nights.

Photobucket

Me and... Yes SABBY! HAZIQ!! Haha.

Photobucket

I love this picture! SUPER CUTE!!

Photobucket

For Sabby! Haha. Your Favourite picture!

Photobucket

Yea folks. I guess thats all the pictures i got. Arent they all cute?!
I just realised the picture with me and daddy. See the TV! So antique. HAHA.
Haha. Cant believe it. I still am! :P
Okok. i'll end it here! Bye folks!

*sticks out tongue*

Photobucket

7:58 AM