|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Well, hello and good morning/afternoon/night. This is News Retard™ Today. Im just Joking. :D Seriously! Im beginning to feel the pressure for O's! Oh my lard. :O Well anyways. This Thursday is like my O level science pratical. :O I have only passed it once with full marks. :D The rest failed.. T.T What if the practical comes like this videos down here?! Dont please! :S What if we got a light experiment like this?! Like this! Or We gotta slap each other to see the motion of physics?! Like this! Or maybe We gotta make a rocket bottle?! How?! Like this video! Or maybe! We gotta guess if it will blow or glow?! How!? Well, Yea.. Im scared. :( Wish me luck kay people?! Thanks. :D I really hope to pass. :) I realised my post today has a lot of smileys. Haha. :D Anyways. I will update again tomorrow. About ovens and microwaves and how to blow them up. :D Stay tuned. This is News Retard signing off. :) Love you all! <3> Labels: Science practical. :O
2:09 AM
|
|