©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hey fellow readers! I am not THAT OLD TO BE CALLED A PAKCIK OK! :p

Anyways. Fir papi! Dont be sad man! Cheer up! Your stupid smile makes me laugh.
Remember in class when we play FF and you'll lose everytime and when you own amir he gets pissed? Haha. Come on.

In life. You get problems, behind these problems lie doors. These Doors are The bad, the good and the unknown. Only one good, A few unknowns And a whole lot of bad asses out there. You gotta be able to choose the good man.

Dont worry kay? Cause no matter what papi, Im here for you man. We're like family. So anything, im here for you.

Ok. So i went to study today. Yes. Thats all. Ouh. And


Happy 15th Birthday Siti Naqiah.

I know you're reading this. So happy birthday.

I'll end it off here. Bye fellow mutants!

Labels:


7:15 AM