|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Shafa jagk glab okli *hi* So wassup peeps today?! Ok. Today.. I thought of our chalet. I cant wait!! Haha. Btw. Azaad! Farid! Amir! Alif! Dyana said she thought of a prank to get revenge on those who disturbed her! Should be us lah! So.. I thought of what her prank would be.. Haha. I mean she wont even hurt a fly. Lol.. So here are a few ideas. Found on youtube. Haha. This is possible. Maybe dyana team up with sabby or anyone else.. Haha. 1st up. Cream pie. This is also possible. I mean there is water in there. Lol. If you get it. Haha 2nd up. Toliet Head. Or maybe even this?! She could hire someone! We never KNOW! 3rd up. Pros Tit Tued. Or EVEN THIS! She could go in the bin. Lol. 4th up. Dustbin punks. Well, Whatever it is. Dont do it to Farid ok? Black people are angry. So yea. Farid.. Lol. Well. Thats all. But wait! Yea! It says 5 MORE DAYS!! WOOT! Lets party soon people! Ok. Shall end off here. Haha. *Dyana, dont get upset by this post. I am just joking. Any crying, depression, fainting, vomiting, inking or even death by suicide will not put this blog to be blamed. Thank you. :D Labels: 5 days left.
2:31 AM
|
|