|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Beepop Beep beep peeps! *hello wassup my peeps!* So today marks the START OF THE COUNTDOWN! So lets do this with proper celebration ok? So... Umm. Whats there for celebrations? Ouh! Performances! Dance! Yeah dance! Wait! Here, i have 4 types of dances.. The so called modern dances. I find all gay btw. How bout you guys judge and tell me which is the best? There is shuffle, techtonik, jumpstyle and some gay one i just found. Jerkin. Lol. 1st up. Shuffling. Gay much? I know. Lol. Amir's favourite. Haha. Seriously. He's a great shuffler. 2nd up is techtonik or however you mofos spell it. I seriously find this shit the GAYEST. Dunno bout you guys.. 3rd up. Jumpstyle. Possible to be coolest? But who am i to judge. Lol. Last up. Beef Jerky. Oops. I mean jerkin. I guess only blacks like it? Farid. Dont you wanna try. Lol. Ok. I guess thats all for today! Wait! Guys. Tag my blog and tell me which one is... The Gayest. The Coolest. The Best. Haha. And! Thanks again sabby star! YES! One damn week left people! So yea! LETS DO THE COUNTDOWN. JUST TAG ON MY BLOG! Lets start this countdown people! Woot! The Retard™ signing off. Labels: one week left
5:39 AM
|
|