©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello dear readers! SORRY for not updating. O levels. Haha.


IS ALMOST OVER TOO!! YAY YAY YIPPEE YIPPEE YAY YAY!

Only 7 days left!! Woot!

AND ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT TO GRAD NIGHT AND

CHALET!

Technically today i wanna blog about this #@!$%%@!%^ INVIGILATOR!

She is such an @$$#0!3. Seriously!

I mean. Is looking at the fan even wrong?!

I looked at the bloody fan and she scolded me. She said.
*This is translated straight from malay*

"Can dont look or not. Later we on right. Can wait?!"

I never even say anything. What a %@!%^.
Piss me off sia before the paper.
WELL! I DREW HER! THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE!

Photobucket

Thats how she looks like! @^#@^. Grr...

Anyways. I am so hating her lah. Since the damn beginning of this week she show
me attitude sia. Not even her school. %!@^!.. Nevermind! MY blog aint for ranting.

On the brighter Note..

14 more days!!!!

Still a bit sad i got noone to go

with. I did ask.


AND WAS NOT REJECTED. SO

STOP


ASKING!!


Haha. Guess i'll end here kay?

Ok..


Bye! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Labels:


12:11 AM