|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Hello fellow space creatures. :D Today, i did what i usually did. And i served Youtube. Guess what i typed in the searchbar. No. Not megan fox. Or. Mariah Carey. Or. Pamela Anderson. Maybe tomorrow? Just kidding. I typed 2 words... 10 letters.. Guess it? Its.. > >> >>> >>>> >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> > Its.... Ashraf Emir. LOL. Guess what.. I found out im on youtube. And son of a bitch that guy is not me.. I mean.. Cant be my future job can it? I hope not.. I really wont want that job.. Its sooooooo gay. Its more of Amir's kindda job. Haha. :D Well, heres the video of "me" See?! That is so not me right!? Haha. Well... Ouh. One more thing. 10 DAYS LEFT!! Yea! I cannot wait for this!! :D Remember folks. Exactly A week before there will be a countdown here. Ok? So tag!!! :D I'll end it off here. Goodbye my loves! I love you all! But some people more. :D Labels: Im on youtube.. -.-''
3:20 AM
|
|