|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Hello asians! Anyways. You guys know what? Today... I wanted to look at a few pictures in my white old handphone.. And i remembered that my Memorycard was stolen. It was before term 2 in school. I know its in school. Mother Fucker... 2 gigabyte of My Memories with my 3ns And 4ns just gone. 2 gigabyte of My Songs gone. 2 gigabyte of My Games gone. Well, I hope the person who took it watches out. Cause Karma is always around. I swear that the asshole who took it gets hit by a car(minimum) or has failure in every relationship! Son of a bitch. The least that Fuck could do is put my pictures in their computer. Put it in a thumbdrive and give it to me secretly or something. I mean, how would YOU like it if i took your memory card and deleted all your PRECIOUS MEMORIES. I hope the person who stole my Memory Card will lose his/her whole phone. And if i know who did it. Trust me. I will make him/her lose the whole phone. REMEMBER, PLAY WITH FIRE AND YOU'LL GET BURNT MOTHER FUCKER. Burn and die in hell you mother fucker. On the brighter side. I found my primary 2 pictures! Haha. Wanna see? Spot me asses! :) By The Way! Sabrina Darleen is also in the picture. :D HAHA. SPOT US! Formal. ![]() Informal. ![]() Hahaha. Thats the Time when OUR teeth were falling out. Haha. Till here, The Retard™ Labels: hope you burn in hell asshole.
10:57 PM
|
|