|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Friday, November 6, 2009
Hello fellow cadets! Today, I went to azaad's house and slacked. And i played some soccer game 2 times. First with Farid, which i lost 10-0. Yea. Its possible. Next was with Azaad's cousin, i still lost 6-0 of course. Haha. I dont like the game ok! I just plain suck in soccer. Haha. Virtual or Real life. Gimme a gun and i can kill a fugitive in 10 seconds.. But a ball.. Not even a score.. :( Well, nevermind. Today i want to blog about this.. I was on youtube when i was searching for songs.. Until i stumbled into.. A SUPER DUPER DAMN OMFG IRITATING SONG.. * listen at your own risk * UNICORN.. UNICORN? For those of you who like it. Artist: 1800-zombie Title: I'm a unicorn Damn. When i thought i couldn't stumble into a more iritating song.. ITS POSSIBLE.. *once again, listen at your own risk* MY EARS BLED LISTENING TO THAT SHIT.. For those of you who like it.. Its from.. Artist: Sabrepulse Title: Nintendokore Final Mixdown If you ask me. Its middle part is kindda nice. Haha. And i searched for more songs. And THIS IS THE MOST IRITATING SONG EVER. I mean. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT?! For you really worse retards than me who like it.. Artist: Bubblegum Octopus <---- Dyana, jangan terase. :D Title: God's pink laser <---- What a lame title lah.. Ok. I guess that all. No wait!! 1 LAST THING! 12 MORE DAYS! TO PARTY AND ENJOYMENT! I cant wait! I'll end off here! Bye fellow mammalias! I LOVE YOU ALL! But i love myself more. :D Labels: Iritating songs.. :S
6:23 AM
|
|