©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok yaw. I Have updated all pictures!
Haha. From 2pm to 1.21am.. Incredible ehk.. Stupid computer shut down..

Ok. So 1st was Prom..

I went with Haziqah and Dyana.. Two cheapos.. Taxi fare I pay.. -.-''
Dyana and Haziqah! Both of you owe me money!

Well nevermind.. So yeah. We went and had LOADS of fun and partying!
Haha. So here are the tons of pics for Prom.

This is what i wore.
Photobucket

Photobucket

At Prom.

Me and Irfan.

Photobucket

Me and Shafiq.

Photobucket

Me and Aishah.
1st picture she too shy. Cause im too hot to handle. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and traffic police..
Ooopss. I meant,
Me and Firdaus.

Photobucket

Fir, Stashie and Me.

Photobucket

Me and Sabrina.

Photobucket

Azaad And Sabrina.

Photobucket

Me and Alif.

Photobucket

Me and Azaad.
Doesnt Azaad look like Al Pacino?
Im his right hand man. :)

Photobucket

Dyana, Danial, The Retard™

Photobucket

Bing Hong, Farid, The Retard™

Photobucket

Me and Farid.

Photobucket

Me and Haziqah.

Photobucket

Azaad and Farid.

Photobucket

Me and Dyana.

Photobucket

Me and Athirah.

Photobucket

Me and Fatin.

Photobucket

Me and Rasyidah.

Photobucket

Me and Howard.

Photobucket

The cutest 5n And The Wittiest 5n.
Keegan and Me.

Photobucket

Me and Phong Su.

Photobucket

Lets kiss.
Me and Bing Hong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackson and Me.

Photobucket

Jesus Lover and Me.
Abram And Me i mean...

Photobucket

Charlotte And Me.

Photobucket

Me and Zoey.

Photobucket

Me And Jessica.

Photobucket

Me and Yi Han.

Photobucket

Nice Food!

Photobucket

Most witty 5N.

Photobucket

The Wittiest!

Photobucket

Changkat Idol Abimere.

Photobucket

Guess What..
Its Prom Queen!
Haziqah.

Photobucket

Me And Papa Ong!

Photobucket

Me And Xuan Kai.

Photobucket

Me And Sue.

Photobucket

Me and Kechikia Crabmeat.
I mean Me and Amir.

Photobucket

Me and Amirah.

Photobucket

Me and Faizah.

Photobucket

Me and Bibik..
I mean Hafizah.

Photobucket

PARTY TIME!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our class.. Lol.

Photobucket



Chalet.

So after Prom we had chalet in which we partied like no other!
Amir got drunk. It was fucking funny. You guys should have been there to see it.
So here are the pictures.

Peace!

Photobucket

Amir Drunk.

Photobucket

Our Chalet.

Photobucket

Gala And Papi.

Photobucket

Slack slack slackers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girls Girls Girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok. Maybe not them..

Photobucket

Back to Girls Girls Girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kechikia Crabmeat!

Photobucket

Bibik Fizah.

Photobucket

Slack Again..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us..

Photobucket

Me sleeping with Sue. :P

Photobucket

Yum. Sexy Faris.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Need help.
Missing monkey from zoo.
Looks like this.. Lol.

Photobucket

Sexy.. Lol. After swimming OK!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and Sabby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes. This photo is prood i burnt Farid's Hair.
Here you can only see gas. But there really is a fire.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Farid Emoing that i burnt his hair.. Pussy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gang Signs.
Love Lane and Tanjong Pagar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yaniii!!!

Photobucket

Pak Fir! Satay ayam 10!

Photobucket

My chinese Friends. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Teevee Repairman.

Photobucket

Yalah.. Teeveeman armpit also want to take..
Which moron took this..

Photobucket

Poker Face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sleeping for 15 mins.. 7pm-7.15pm..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fir and Amir.

Photobucket

BBQ.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah.. LOL.

Photobucket

Amir.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Azaad And Firdaus.

Photobucket

UNO girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Candid pa boi?

Photobucket

Kechikia Crabmeat Dandruff. Lol.

Photobucket

Heh heh heh..

Photobucket

Alif Autism Handsome sey!

Photobucket

Dan Cine Ngan Chinese. Lol.

Photobucket

Family.

Photobucket

Budak Budak Gang?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bing And Haziqah.

Photobucket

Holding Hands pah.

Photobucket

We wnt to the beach from 2.30am to 5am. Lol.
Saw 4 shooting stars.
Haha. Azaad... I pity you. HAHAHA.
Well it was beautiful. The wind was nice.. Seriously. You al lshould have been there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Handsome tak? :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kechikia Crabmeat took this.. So dumb. Lol..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5n's United as one.

Photobucket

Well. Thats all the 154 pictures I have for the past 3 days. Haha.
I really enjoyed myself. I hope you guys did too.
Im gonna miss all of you.
I swear.
If any of you need a friend.. Just message me.. At 90254320.
And if youre not a 5n but youre a hot babe. Take my Number and message me too.
:P

Ok.. I guess thats it..

Till here,
The Retard™




I WILL MISS YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU GUYS.



Labels:


9:20 AM