©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Friday, November 13, 2009

This is bad. I cannot write a short post! Even if i am in a dazed mood.

I'M CONFUSED.

Anyways. I was sad today. I was confused. I was angry. I was everything.

FUCK this day.

I was sooooooooooooooo, I dunno what i was today ok?!

ARGH!!

I wondered why are all these happening to me?! What the FUCK did i do wrong for this to happen.
I was feeling all that until i heard a song. The song i fell in love with a long time ago.
My problems flew off that moment.
I just felt so relieved.

I guess.. I really think that song made sense. Lots of sense.
So here is the song lyrics ONLY.

Life is beautiful,
We love until we die,
When you run into my arms,
We steal a perfect moment.
Let the monsters see you smile,
Let them see you smiling.
Do i hold you too tightly?
When will the hurt kick in?

Life is beautiful.
But its complicated,
We barely make it.
We don't need,
To understand.
There are miracles,
Miracles.

Yeah, life is beautiful.
Our hearts, they beat and break.
When you run away from harm.
Will you run back into my arms?
Like you did when you were young.
Will you come back to me?
I will hold you tightly.
When the hurting kicks in.

Life is beautiful.
But its complicated,
We barely make it.
We don't need,
To understand.
There are miracles,
Miracles.

Stand,
Where you are.
We let all these moments,
Pass us by.
Its amazing,
Where im standing.
There's alot that,
We can give.
This is ours,
Just for the moment.
There's alot that,
We can give.
Its amazing,
Where i'm standing.

There's alot that,
We can give.

This is the whole lyric. But i love this part the most.

Life is beautiful.
But its complicated,
We barely make it.
We don't need,
To understand.
There are miracles,
Miracles.


Thats the part i love the most. Its true.
IF any of you people reading this is like. What a gay dude or this guy is emo of stuff, lemme tell you something okay?


FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Thats it. :D
I dont give a shit what you think about me. So up yours bitch.
Im sick and tired of trying to make people happy.
Make them happy, and where do i go?
Fuck that.
Im gonna be me from now on. Hate me or love me?
Do tag. Hatetaggers are all welcomed to. :D

Till here,
The Retard™

Labels:


6:24 AM