©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello Everyone!
This post i dedicated to all named below here and all those linked by me for a new year start!

So let me begin with saying.. Borrowing your pictures kay? HAHAHA.
Ok, so let me begin..

Photobucket

Azaad- Papi, We've been together since sec 1 but never been that close to each other till now. You've been the one encouraging me to keep going and moving foward. Im glad to have met and known someone like you. You've been a great friend and brother. I will always, always be here for you papi. Anything you need to tell me, I will be you shoulder to lie on. I will be here for you till whenever. I hope we can be friends till like forever papi. I love ya loads papi. Take care.

Photobucket

Amir- Mimi Gatsby OR Kechikia. Whatever the fuck your nickname is papi, you'll always be my twinny man. Its been a blast to have a moron whose attitude is almost exactly like mine. The laughs we had together cannot be counted and I cannot wish for anything more but spend more time with you. You're my twin. I hope we'll be friends for long. And don't ever part. I love you too twinny. Btw twinny, go back and message her. I mean she may be going away and youre willing to suffer for it, but how about being happy now and enjoy the happiness and thats all you can remember about when she's gone? I tell you papi. You love her, She loves you, Go for it.

Photobucket

Firdaus- Hey papi, remember the times we shared everything with each other?
Yeah. I remember too. These guy is my other twin. Maybe we can be triplets kay?
Well, I didn't ever think we could be best of friends now since I hated you at first. But now. We spend most of our times together. These times I tell you, will never be irreplaceable by anyone of anything. You will always be in my heart and I mean always papi. Im always here to listen to you papi. We've gone through so much with each other. Lets stay this way forever. I love ya man.

Photobucket

Sabrina- Hey sabby! Its been great to be your best friend. I hope we can stay this way forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever... Yeah.. And ever. Haha. Okok. I want to say its been great knowing you for this whole year. The emo sabby in the first few terms would always be like "I wanna bite you." Now you aren't like that anymore and I'm happy to see that. Now you're like "I wanna feed you. Yippee yay!" Maybe not like that but still.. Anyways, I hope you and i can be friends forever and I hope you'll last forever with haziq. I can't wait to be your uncle-in-law. Love ya sabby.

Photobucket

Haziqah- Haziqah. One word for you. Gullible. Haha. You are the only girl I know to be able to be fooled with anything. But that isn't the one word for you. The one word is Amazing. You've have been an incrediblely AMAZING friend. Though I have known you since primary 1, we are only close with each other now. Honestly, I think haziqah is pretty. Just like in the photo above. And if the rest of you have anything to say about it, You can just fuck off. Cause i know she is. You're an amazingly smart girl who won't give up on her friends. Anyone will want to be your friend. I know I would. Love you haziqah. Hope we can be friends for long.

Photobucket

Maisurah- Hey hey, long time we never message only msn kan? Well, all I can say is good luck for your results. In time, everything in life will get a little better, Just keep moving forward and never give up. I know you can do it. I bet everyone does. So, take care maisurah. See you soon.

Photobucket

Freda- Wah.. Your picture gimme so many problems.. Grr. But nevermind. Now is not the time. I know these few days you've been down but I keep telling you everything will be Ok! I just know it. Sure we've been messaging for 2 days. We found out loads of things. HAHA. I hope i could make you feel better kay? If you need a friend or if you're just bored you can just tell me kay? It's fun to message you. Well, Maybe the next time when we slack under your block or something we'll call you down or something. Take care 4th september girl. See you soon, maybe.

Photobucket

Fitriah- Hey fit. I miss you loads. I mean, i miss our times together. Going to tuition together. Walking round eaastpoint. Being your friend since primary 1. Sure we fought a few times. But still we are always together. I miss all those times together. I hope we can do it again some day. We've been friends since primary 1.. Lets not let that go. Our times will always be treasured by me deep in my heart.
Take care fitri.

Photobucket

Haziq- Yo yo. How are you nowadays? Haha. Anyways. Good luck in your poly life cousin. Happy with sabby I see. That's good to know. I hope you'll last forever papi. Long time since we went out as cousins. Miss all those times we have each with each other. Love ya loads haziq. I will be there if needed for you. Lets go on an outing someday kay?

Photobucket

Syafiqah- Chey! Sec 5 already sey! Study haard tau. I tell you, O level's is easier than they said if you study. Which i didnt study lah.. But its ok! You can do it! I know you can. You're smart syafiqah! You'll do just great! Follow your dreams and go for it. If you need help in math I will be there to help you. Or you can ask haziq. Haha. But if anything, I will be there for my cousins. Love you.

Photobucket

Liyana- Wah, Upper secondary already! Liyana, Stay out of trouble kay? I heard LOTS of stories bout you in the school. But now im not there to hear anymore. I know im always bullying you. But still i love you. We are all cousins afterall. I just want to say that you should stay away from people like Hafiq and stuff. Not that you cant be friends. Just not as close friends. Other than that, Study hard lah kay? You're a smart girl yana. Do your best and you'll be able to do anything. Love ya lots.

Photobucket

Gayle- I took a picture without your face. I know you'll like it more. Haha. Anyways, Its been fun getting to know you Gayle. This one whole year of your siow attitude and your -.-' face everytime. But still, its fun knowing you. You've made me laugh my head off and more. You and your korean thingy.. Anyways Good luck on your results too. I hope you make it to poly kay? Take care korean girl.

Photobucket

Farid- Yo my flammable friend, sure i burnt you once or twice and maybe now you have a bald spot on your head or where that has no hair now. But i still love you papi. This whole year was great to have you around as my friend. I love you lots farid. Sorry for bullying you these whole year. I promise it will end... WHEN IM DEAD. But still seriously. Im sorry farid. I love you loads papi.

Photobucket

Izyan- Sayang! Your picture eh.. Almost make me die tau carik! Lucky lilee ader. Anyways. Its been an amazing year to have you in the same school as me! You've always been the dear girl who will always shout "ACAP!" from afar. Thank you izyan. Btw thank you for Acap: Retard™ jugak tau! If not it'll be The Retard™ je. Thank you for all the times izyan. It will be treasured.

Photobucket

Karmilya- Lilee! Thank you so much for the pictures and also all the memories I have of you in the school. It has been a great year to have a friend like you. Sure we are'nt close. But still those little chats we have with each other are those which are really treasured. After all, Its all the little things that matters. Take care lilee.

Photobucket

Suhaidah- Sue! Its been a great year for me, I hope it has been for you too! Remember the class chalet? We 3 sat together around the waterbreaker and shared stories. I hope we can do it again someday. All memories will be treasured deeply in my heart. I hope we can keep in touch till the future. Take care sue!

Photobucket

Dyana- Dyana! I miss your father fetching me to tuition! Haha. Anyways, i really miss those times we walked to tuition together! I hope we can have walks with each other again someday! Btw! Be confident! Trust me! You can do anything you want! Dont give up or ever stop doing it! I know you can do it! Take care.

Photobucket

Juliani- Yani! Congratulations again for getting your DPA into your mumbo jumbo course. Its name is too long. I cant remember. I think biomedical Hublah or something right? Anyways! Good luck in poly yani! I know you'll do great as you've always done in school! Smart aleck. :) Its been great knowing someone like you yani! Memories are in my heart. Take care yani!

Photobucket

Athirah- Athirah! Its been a great year spent don't you think so? I know i loved my year! Anyways! Its been fun knowing you and all! I hope you'll have a bright and loving future ahead! Our times will be locked in my heart! Take care athirah! Its been fun knowing you!

Photobucket

Danial- Danial! This year has been great for me as we settled everything and finally are friends as we were last time! I love this year so much. I hope you'll find someone else danial! DAMN, i know you will! I love you lots man! Anything for you papi. I hope we can be friends forever! Take care papi.


___________________________V________________________________

This are the few most important people in my life. Others are not written here yet.
But will be soon. I love these people the most. And actually cause they either owe me something or you're the top half linked in my blog. Haha. Anyways. I hope all these names up there will stay and be friends with me forever.

I love you all. And I love... Megan Fox. Just kidding. Its actually pamela anderson lah.. Haha. Its me. I love myself too!

Ouh! And.

Happy New Year Everybody!

Lots of love,
Acap: Retard™

Its the little things in life that i spent with you all that makes me love you all so much.


Labels:


3:33 AM