©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ARGH RGHIE AGHHH..
(Hello popple.)

I AM DEAD BORED AT HOME.. :O

I have no idea what to do..

I wanna work but I can work only after 17th..
Cant wait. Hope to work night shift yaw!

FIR, AMIR! PRAY I DO!

Im bored...
Bored..

So i playe with paint..
And drew a sheep..
Well, It wasn't that hard. It was hard ONLY when i had to paint the thing white..
Made sure not to touch the lines..

Photobucket

Great.. Im bored..
Again.. Haishh..

SOMEBODY SAVE ME. ASK ME OUT. ANYTHING!

Anyways. I changed my blog song again..

I LOVE IT!

Its a song for all my guys to hear!
Thanks azaad for this song. Im in love with it now!
You dont need the lyrics. Its clear enough.

I guess I'll end here.

Till here,
The Retard™



10:25 PM