©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Friday, December 25, 2009

YO wassup wookees! Okay!

I'll update on last week. LOL.
I went to jurong birdpark.. I know what you're all thinking.. Zoo then birdpark.. Like nothing to do ehk?

Kay kay. So here are the pictures!

Btw, there are dinosaurs at birdpark! Bet you losers didnt know that! HAH!

At the entrance on Sabby's Ben and Jerry's cow. HAHA.

Photobucket

SEE! DINOSAURS!

Photobucket

RAWR!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AHHHHHH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LRT in jurong birdpark.. LOL.

Photobucket

Im a Tree! WHEE.

Photobucket

After that i had a quick stop in london. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then i went back to birdpark..

Photobucket

Polly wanna cracker.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lost family. T.T

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Future archealogist? HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice kan the feather!

Photobucket

I guess that is all lah.
Tag me kay if anything?

Till here,
The Retard™

Labels:


4:25 AM