|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Hello peepos! Im bored today so i went and see what was fun for me to do.. UNTIL I SAW THIS... JENG JENG JENG.. Penis Name GeneratorSo i did it.. :D Not for me alone. But all the guys i can remember! Haha! So get ready! Here it comes! Ashraf Emir™ - Light Saber Azaad™ - Anaconda Firdaus™ - Fatboy Slim Amiruddin™ - Meat N Potatoes Faris™ - Harry And The Hendersons Haziq™ - El Presidente Farid™ - Mr Potato Head Alif™ - King Kong (Woah Alif.. :O ) Irfan™ - Leaning Tower Of Pisa Wilson™ - Mr. Big Shafiq™ - Squirming Herman The One- Eyed German Ok.. Those are all the guys i can remember.. Now. For the girls. :) I know you guys don't have it.. But IF you do.. Aren't you interested to know? Haha. So here are all the girls i can remember! Sabrina™ - Gummy Worm Dyana™ - Godzilla (Woah Dyana.. Sounds like a match for Alif.) :D Haziqah™ - Shag Stick I can't remember anymore.. :( No Fun.. :( Well i guess thats all for today! :) Te dua everyone! (I love you in Albanian) Till here, The Retard™ Labels: 2 days till i go malaysia..
8:45 PM
|
|