©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey guys.. :(

Im sad.. Cause im gonna go malaysia tomorrow.. I don't want to leave you guys.. :(

I'll miss you all too much!
Btw!
Miss me too okay guys? :)

Well, Im gonna go malaysia and be back on thursday!

Long eh? :(

Haishhh..
Anyways i'm gonna miss all of you..

I'm gonna miss Amir.

Photobucket

I'm gonna miss Firdaus.
(Picture sponsored by Season's Ice Lemon Tea)

Photobucket

Im gonna miss Azaad.

Azaad a.k.a papi

Im gonna miss Sabrina.

Photobucket

Im gonna miss Haziqah.
I don't have your picture. :)
So i drew you. :)
Looks the same?

Photobucket

Im gonna miss Alif.

Photobucket

And im gonna miss my flammable friend Farid.

Photobucket

I might even miss YOU. Yes, YOU.. No not You.. YOU.. Yes! YOU not You. :D

I'll be back soon ok guys?

For those wondering what i'll be doing there..
Here is the itinerary.

Photobucket

Ok.. That's it for today kay?

I'll update when i come home.. :)
Lots of pictures promise!

Ok!

MISS ME GUYS!

Yes kez sirumen everyone!
(I love you in Armenian)

Im gonna miss you all. :(

I forgot.. I do have haziqah's picture.. :)
Here it is..

Photobucket

Till here,
The Retard™

Labels:


4:27 AM