©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Monday, December 7, 2009

Hey hey everyone!
Well today's post is gonna have 2 parts!
1st part is for you sabby! Haha!
2nd is what i did today.

So sabby!
I remembered you like Bad Romance right?
So i decided to put the music video here!



Happy sabby?
This other thing i found is also for you. Its jsut like BAD ROMANCE! Must listen!



Thats all for you sabby!

Ok.

2nd part of the post.

I AM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU GUYS!
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR DAY OUT LAH.
IN THE END ONE BY ONE OF YOU BACK OUT?
FROM 10 BECOME 4. FROM 4 BECOME 3..
WHAT THE FUCK LAH.
DON'T TELL ME YOUR SHITBAG REASONS..
AT LEAST AZAAD SAID SORRY!


Anyways, this is what we did 1st.

The four people were Me,Fir,Amir, Danial.
Danial was going Johor so he went off early..
At least he came..

Here are all the pictures..

Amir.

Photobucket

Danial.

Photobucket

Amir said this is azaad's representative. Haha!

Photobucket

Fir.

Photobucket

Kechikia Crabmeat yaw!

Photobucket

We went to play bowling btw..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me.

Photobucket

Amir got nothing to do.. So ya.. Take this 2 dumb photos. Lol..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Smash!

Photobucket

Amir took this picture...

Photobucket

And this also..

Photobucket

Ouh, Danial went home halfway.. As stated above.

Amir was last in all the games. Hahaha!

Photobucket

After that, we went to the beach!

Photobucket

Us.

Photobucket

Ouh! Amir! Whats that!

Photobucket

Amir and Fir!

Photobucket

I was emoing while Fir was killing an insect.. Lol.

Photobucket

Me and Fir.

Photobucket

Beautiful pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amir. What that hump on the right of your pants?! :O

Photobucket

Fir emoing...

Photobucket

Was sponsored by sprite.

Photobucket

Amir took this.. A picture of a couple.. Get a room motherfucker!

Photobucket

Nice scenery.

Photobucket

Guess whose?
(Answer at the bottom!)

Photobucket

I wanted to bite this ass. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture.. I took it!

Photobucket

Well, Thats all the picture there is..

Till here,
The Retard™

Its my leg! :D

Labels:


3:44 AM