|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Hello guys! Have you guys sent in your JAE thingy? Tomorrow's the last day! Dont forget!! Anyways i sent mine like on tuesday.. Took Accountancy. If I don't get it I tried Banking And Financial Services. AND if I don't get it I took Engineering.. All either at Tp, Sp or Np. So how bout you guys? Anyways. Yesterday I watched the Sneak Preview of Daybreakers™! Awesomic Seismic Movie Man!! Here's The Trailer. Anyways.. I know Im gonna miss my secondary school life.. Im gonna miss everyone.. Sabby, Azaad, Fir, Amir, Irfan, Faris, Alif, Farid, Dyana, Athirah, Yani, Sue, Stash, Etc. Etc. Well. I hope you guys work hard in the future. Hopefully I'll see you guys in the near future. I guess that's it for today. Wait! I found a video for you all! I love you guys! Till Here, Acap:Retard™ Labels: I miss you guys..
10:45 PM
|
|