|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Hello peepos! Im sick.. Not with fever.. Im just so bored! I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL! See faces which will make me smile! Make me happy and all! I MISS SCHOOL SO MUCH!! Haishh.. Lets see what i always do in school.. 1)Study.. About 1/4 of a period.. 2)Disturb students.. In every period.. 3) Getting scolded.. Also in every period.. 4) Slacking with papi and the rest.. Everyday.. 5)Bully/disturb teachers.. Almost everyday.. 6) Getting referral for it.. Seldom.. Amazingly.. 7) Seeing the faces that will make me smile.. Eveyday 8) People who make me laugh when im down.. Most of the time.. 9) Talking Rubbish.. 24/7.. 10) Go to the canteen before bell.. Everyday.. Haishh.. I MISS THESE THINGS!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!! Well, I found a video bout sex.. LOL. Its a song.. But please, I mean PLEASE. Lower the volume.. Its all screamo.. LOL. But its a funny song! I like. :D Girls should't really listen to this.. Seriously.. Well, anyways here's another video for you people. Thats a video for everyone! Anyways, going to school tomorrow. Follow amir pay his school fees.. I wanna try apply for relief teacher too! Till Here, Acap:Retard™ Labels: School tomorrow.
10:36 PM
|
|