©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello everyone!

Today I got my O level results at 3.
Suppose to be at 2 but then cause we were it home clothes so we took it at 3.

I got 19 fucking points. Im kindda sad. But nevermind.

You wanna know something guys?

It dawned on me that the people whom i know that passed in my class are..

The 3 people who actually did all this.

1. Make alot of noise.
2. Dont listen to the teachers.
3. Always make problems.
4. Distract people in class.
5. Disturb people everywhere they go.
6. Do not really study or even pay attention in class.
7. Always together and talk crap.
8. Will get scolding by one teacher everyday.
9. Always sleep in class.
10. Play psp in class almost everyday.

I cant list over 100 things that this three do in class everyday.. The list will never end.

The three people are.

Me, Amir, Fir.
Fir, Amir, Me.
Amir,Fir, Me.

Photobucket

You know what?

I have no idea how many people from my class passed. But i know we three did.

I feel kinda guilty cause I know I didn't study at all for this exam,
Honestly people. I expected to fail.
I didn't expect to pass at all. I mean, other people worked their fucking asses of for this exam whilst all I did everyday is do this. Sit on the chair and use the computer. I still think my results deserve to belong to someone who did study and not me.. But I just give it away.

So anyways. This is the results of mine..

I got 19 points.
Firdaus got 18 points.
Amir got 21 points.

This are my results.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel so sad knowing some of my friends didn't make it..

I hope at least YOU make it to poly. I really do.

I want to see YOU there at least kay?

Well.. I guess that's all i have today.

Till here,
Acap:Retard™

Labels:


9:31 AM