|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Hello Guys! Sorry for not updating much! I've not been doing much these days. So nothing to update. Yesterday I slacked with Hairul, Nawas and Theeban. Had lots of laughs. Well, I found out some things too! You're such a bitch. You know that? Anyways.. I've been feeling guilty since yesterday.. I saw a picture of someone and memories just kept flooding in.. I don't know why. I feel wrong. I just do, you know. Just for disappearing like that.. Its just a guilty feeling. Well, Its still in my head.. So If you're reading this. Im sorry okay? Maybe.. Just maybe we can start over. Anyways.. I wanna find a new phone.. Im not sure what is the best type.. Maybe this phone? Well, Anyways what do you guys think? What phone should I get? Do tell me kay? Till here, Acap:Retard™ Labels: Guilt.
1:31 AM
|
|