©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hey losers!

How are you? Im feeling Awesome!

Not doing much thinking anymore. I think I know what I want.

So Yesterday I went to Azaad's Birthday party and it was AWESOME!

Had loads of fun yesterday! Papi's finally 18!
Papi did you know someone wanted your cousin's number? Its one of the mat reps. HAHA.
Did alot of catching up.
Talked to hairul, nawaz, theeban, alif and so on an so forth!


Anyways here are the pictures!

My face.. HAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

Hairul and Nawas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nawas and Kai Liang.

Photobucket

Azaad!

Photobucket

And Azaad.

Photobucket

And more azaad.

Photobucket

And Azaad Again..

Photobucket

Guys.

Photobucket

Nawas Handsome or what?!

Photobucket

Theeban Got Girlfriend already! WOOHOO!! HAHAHA.

Photobucket

Azaad's serious shit funny cousin. Zamair. Sabby how? Handsome ke pe? HAHA.

Photobucket

Its birthday boy yaw!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Make A Wish!

Photobucket

Azaad's Cousins and Sister And Friends.

Photobucket

Cake.

Photobucket

Feed the father.

Photobucket

Feed the sister. He Fed the mother 1st. But didn't manage to take the picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well. Those are all the pictures I got from his birthday party. All i know is that its a blast!

And well guys, We all know tomorrow is Our O level results.
And some of you are unhappy and down bout it!
So i found motivational posters for you all!

Here's the video!



That's the long one. You can see the short one. Its this one.



Well, I guess that's all for today!

Till here,
Acap:Retard™

Labels:


9:14 PM