©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hey hey readers!

You know what.. Im in my thinking state for these few days..

I mean thinking bout EVERYTHING.

The Past..
The Present..
The Future..

I regret knowing some of you people.
I regret not knowing some of you people earlier.
I regret having some people in my life.
I regret not having some people in my life.
I regret going to changkat changi possibly.
I regret eating the spicy chilli my mom cook. Its making me fart alot.. :(

Except for the last one, the rest are like 1/100 things that i have regretted so far.

I feel like im living in guilt.. This sucks! Damn..

Lets see.
I know what i miss the most right about now.
I miss stargazing like i did, during the class chalet..
Remember that day guys?

Well, I miss this day too.

Photobucket

I miss this day alot. The cooling wind blowing our faces. Us sitting together and talking about everything. Laughing at everything. But most of all, the calm and settle feeling I get when i'm listening to the waves and with these guys..

Amir, I can't stop laughing when i remember bout that day. You know? The last time we met each other..

Great day it was..
Results are coming. I'm not surprised if i fail. Should've studied but NO.
I didn't study. Haishhh. So many things in my mind right now..

Here's a video for you all.
I find it amazing. How this video shows the brother not even hitting the little brother but instead just talking to him. And how many views does this video have?

It has an ASTOUNDING 147,569,478 VIEWS. I think its the most in youtube.



Well, I guess thats all.

Till here,
Acap:Retard™

Labels:


4:49 AM