|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Monday, February 15, 2010
I guess I'm trying to say I'm sorry, But it always comes out wrong. I think a part of you still loves me. Even though we're moving on. Always all ways. I wanted us to be. Always all ways. You and me. And I'll wait here on my own. And I'll wait for you to see. All the times I spent alone now. Won't comfort me. And I'm sorry for what happened, But I want you now to see. That I'm changing all my actions. I don't wanna set you free. Always all ways. I wanna see it through. Always all ways. Me and You. Cause I'm waiting for you. Yeah, I'm waiting for you. Give me answers, get me through. I will wait. ![]() Till here, Acap:Retard™ Dedicated for you. Labels: Apologies, Glances and messed up chances.
8:44 PM
|
|