|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Is this the end of the moment? Or just a beautiful unfolding of love that will never be? Or maybe be, everything that I never thought could happen, Or ever come to pass and I wonder, If Maybe, Maybe I could be, all you ever dreamed. Cause you are, Beautiful inside. So lovely and I, Can't see why i'd do anything without you. I know that its true That i'd rather be anywhere but here without you. Is this a natural feeling? Or is it just me bleeding? All my thoughts and dreams in hope that you will be with me, Or, Is this a moment to remember? I wonder, If maybe.. Or maybe I could be.. All you ever dreamed.. Is this the end of the moment? Or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be? For you and me. ![]() Till here, Acap:Retard™ Labels: Safetysuit.
3:21 AM
|
|