©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Monday, February 1, 2010

Today,
I slacked with my awesome friends.
No, Not Amir and Fir. Those are brothers.

Anyways. I told him my situation. And he told me.
That all guys make this mistake.
Lets use A and B as an example.

First you go for A,
But then you treat them as awesomely as possible.
But you don't even know if A likes you.
So you try going for B.
When you go for B, you finally found out that A does like/love you.
And when you go back to A and try to do good.
She won't accept it.
So my question is..

Why are guys so stupid?
If not guys at least me.
Cause I feel that way.


You know,
One day.
When we are normal to each other again.
Im gonna bring you stargazing with me.

We are gonna watch the stars from dusk till dawn.
Where we can watch the sunrise.
Where I will be smiling from eye to eye.
Where I will finally be holding you in my arms.

One day.
One day.
If it is possible.

I will bring you.

Photobucket


Labels:


4:40 AM