©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™ |:|coloration: colorpicker
|:|Creator: BogTentacle42
|:|Images: google
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The stars lean down to kiss you,
And I lie awake to miss you,
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere,
Cause I'll doze off save and soundly,
But I'll miss your arms around me,
I'd send a postcard to you, dear,
Cause I wish you were here.

I'll watch the night turn light blue,
But it's not the same without you.
Because it takes two to whisper quietly.
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad.
Cause the spaces between my fingers,
Are right where yours fit perfectly.

I'll find repose in new ways,
though I haven't slept in two days.
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
But drenched in vanilla twilight.
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
Waist deep in thought because when,
I think of you I don't feel so alone.

I don't feel so alone.

As many times as I blink,
I'll think of you tonight.

When violent eyes get brighter,
And heavy wings grow lighter,
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
But I swear I won't forget you.
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear ;Oh darling I wish you were here.;

Photobucket
Till here,
Acap Chuppy Chup. ^^


Labels:


12:08 AM