|
|
||
|
©Copyrighted by the BogTentacle42™
|:|coloration: colorpicker |:|Creator: BogTentacle42 |:|Images: google |
Saturday, June 5, 2010
This few days, i've had a nice time messaging someone. But i don't know. I'm trying to change myself into a better person. But I'm not sure about anything anymore. Sure you may lots of problems now. Everyone has problems. But every problem has its end. And that end leads to a beginning of a new one. It's a never ending cycle. That's why problems are called problems. I really never cared bout anything in the world but myself. Being real selfish toward the people in my life. I'm really gonna change myself. I'm not gonna let anyone call me flirt anymore. I'm gonna be different. But only time will tell. I'm no flirt. Have I changed in anyway? ![]() ![]() Cause I can't tell. Till here, Acap Chuppy Chup. ^^ Labels: Thank you for being the person i messaged.
6:37 AM
|
|